Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday 9/17/2010



Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back (on Friday am) to link up! I would love it if you'd link back to me...but it is not a requirement!

If you don't have a blog, but still wanna play along...leave your answers in the comments below!

Questions for Friday, September 17th: (Special thanks to Valerie, Katie, Sandy, Pam, and Ann for their question suggestions! I'd like to link YOU in a future 5QF, so c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. What is the first nightmare you remember? Honestly don't know.  I guess it would be that falling dream that everyone has at one point or another.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
Nascar is the best sport to nap during watch Go Tony!.  Next in line I would say football - Tampa Bay Bucs. But this past year we started watching baseball when Tampa Bay started doing so good.  So I guess it is in that order. Nascar, Football and Baseball. 

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Hills would be nice. I just can't handle the way they make my feet hurt!!!

4. Did you make good grades in school?
I made good grades in elementary, not so good in middle school then by the time I got to highschool I was a straight A student! :^)

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
When I have the money, I really like The Old School House, TEACH Magazine, and Home Educating Family.  Do you see a trend there?  Right now I so not have any of these magazines.  My son has a Florida Fisherman subscrition and my Mom gifted me a Good Housekeeping. 

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...