Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Question Friday 9/10/2010

How cool is this. One of my questions that I submitted are being featured on Five Question Friday.  I highlighted my question she chose out of like 6 I sent in to use in RED.




Rules for Five Question Friday: Same as always!! Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back and link up (on Friday!). If you don't have a blog, but wanna play along with the coolest blog hop in town, feel free to leave your answers in the comments below!

Questions for Friday, September 10th: (Special thanks to Minivan Mommy, Chrissy, Lily, Lil' Momma, and [inspiration] from Sandy for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Yes and no it all depends on what it is.  If it is something I need then no but if it is something I want then yes. 

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Some I know very well some I don't know at all.  My next door neighbor and my family both have an open door policy.  We just walk right in.  If the door is locked then we know to knock.  Usually the only time the door would be locked is when someone is in the shower and does not need to have company at that time.  I love most of my neighbors. We live on a great street. 

3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I have never really thought about this on.  I guess I would say the age, whatever age that might be that I become a Grandmomma.  That had better not be for at least 10 to 15 more years! 

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
 
 I hate to say it but yeah.  Not that I like getting bills but lets face it there will always be bills in the mail.  I look forward to the other stuff, like samples that I have requested, a letter from my pen pal, (yes even a homeschool Mom can have a pen pal) a favorite magazine to come, to bad I was not able to afford to renew it this year, even coupons.  I really love to check my mail.  It drives me crazy when my friend across te steer will not check her mail as soon as she gets home from work.  I will stop by to visit hours later and her mail is still in her box.  It just drives me nuts.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Mmmmmm what would it be? Not a childhood story I have been told over and over through the years but an actual memory??? mmmmm Ok I got one.   In the mid 80's lived on 22 Kathy Lane.  We had a huge front yard and back yard for that matter.  It was not unusual for my Dad to come home from work and find 20 to 30 BMX bikes in the driveway, causing my dad to park on the street. And that many if not more kids doing one of three things, playing football in the front yard, softball or kickball in the back yard or on sitting in our living room floor at the foot of my Mom's rocking chair; talking to my Mom about all those subjects that the kids were scared to talk to their own parents about.   It drives my hubby nuts when I start a sentence when I was little and lived on 22 Kathy Lane.  He can tell you all about 22 Kathy Lane and he did not ever live anywhere near there.  Oh that was a good time of life.  I pray my children are making memories like that. 



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...