Thursday, November 11, 2010

Art and Music...

I am not a art or musical person. I like to do crafts like crochet and scrapbook but when it comes to drawing, painting, sculpting or playing an instrument, reading music, or even knowing the difference in types of music that is just not my thing. Don't get me wrong, I was in the band in middle and highschool in fact that is where I met my handsome husband 20 years ago. BUT not my thing anymore as an adult.

I am always looking for cool ideas on how to take my NOT so great area of learning/teaching and turn it something that my kids might like and want to do more of. 


A great way to do this is through an animated art program 
or  

This is a great way to find out if my kids have an interest in art or music. I do pray one of them likes music in hopes of having them in the band (marching band was great) when they get older. So far Biggun is not musical so maybe one of the littles, who knows?


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...