Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday 11/12/2010


Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear tomorrow morning! And remember...HAVE FUN!! This is a fun and easy post, so enjoy it!!

Questions for Friday, November 12th: (Special thanks to Bethany, [inspiration from] Pam,Sandy, Liz, [inspiration from] Colleen for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best questions!)

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
 
The recovery after my second c-section.  Had a reaction to something and ended up w/ a skin yeast infection from my neck to my knees.  Between the c-section pain itself and that I about went crazy. (same thing happened after the 3rd s-section but I was ready for it mentally) 

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
 
7-8 hours usually but there are days when I only get 6.

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
 
I honestly don't remember.  I had older sisters and they would always tell me if I did not believe in Santa then I did not believe in my parents.  As a child that scared me.  How can I not believe in my parents?

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
It has been so long I honestly don't remember.  I  know not doing good w/ these questions today but the last movie I would have even tried to attend would have been when I was pregnant w/ Honey and that was almost 5 years ago. 

5. What do you wear to bed?
 
I have a pair of men's gym shorts that someone gave my son that do not fit him.  But they are soooo comfy I took them for myself.  As for my top it is usually a xl t-shirt of mine or one of my sweet hubbies t-shirts.
 
 
OK so I did not do so good on these questions not remembering much, old age, kids and well kids will do that to you.  Would love to hear your answers!


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...