Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Goodbye Amazon

I have been with out a computer for a few days and I get my computer back to find out that Amazon has gone and done something so awful I can't even fathom what they are thinking.

I will be deleting the amazon link from my blog and will be closing my account w/ Amazon.  There have been things that Amazon has done in the past that I have disagreed with but this is beyond disagreeing.  This is just down right nasty.

Why no more Amazon? I cannot support an organization/company that is selling a book on how to be a pedophile and get away with a lighter sentence.

I am joining fellow bloggers and taking a stand against Amazon! Will you join us?


Here is how Amazon responded to another blogger...


EDIT: Since I wrote this post Amazon has removed this book!

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...