Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Traditions - Part 2

When Biggun was a few years old we went for a walk down Candy Cane Lane. This is two streets in our neighborhood that almost all the houses decorate their house w/ lights.  One of the houses gave out kids books on Friday and Saturday nights. Well when we went up to the porch to get our book.  You could see into their house through their huge window.  It showed a long fire place mantel the length of the room almost.  On that mantel was a stocking for each and ever member of their family.  The grandma had made each of them.  WOW! What a great idea.  There were about 15 to 20 of them.  I was amazed. So I decided that my family needed something like this too.  I started w/ Biggun's stocking...


Then worked on Big Daddy's

Then Honey came along.


Then I worked on mine 


Lastly Moose's was made. 



 Thank you Biggun for taking the pictures for me.  Yes you see fuzzy look to Bigguns and Honey's as I had to fuzz out their real names.  I never got around to putting Moose's name on his, yet.
Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...