Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Traditions - Part 1

Our family has a few Christmas Traditions we started.  I wanted to share them with you.



When Biggun was a baby, things were different in our home.  I worked full time and Biggun went to home daycare.  His home care giver made a 3D art project with his hands and feet.  I had seen a reindeer done before w/ hands and feet but never 3D.  Well we gave my mother the original one.  I had to recreate Bigguns so I would have a copy.  But when Honey and Moose came along they both needed their own 3D Christmas art, to be displayed every year.





Biggun was 6 months old.  (I wish his toes had been down and not under his hands)


Honey was 10 months old.


Moose was 4 weeks old

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...