Saturday, December 18, 2010

True Couponing Week 3 and 4.

I totally forgot to share how I did last week.  From what I remember it was not that great of a savings.  Not a lot of BOGO's.  Not a lot of time to get prepared due to my computer being in the shop.  But this week wow look out baby!  I did great.  I spent a total $132.00 and saved $131.00.  Now that is savings.  My husband was so proud of me.

Here is a picture of some of the items I got.  I forgot to put out the Wesson Oil I got for bogo w/ 2 coupons on top.  Now I got more items then this like night time pull ups, hamburger, milk and more things but this was the stuff I got my best deals on w/ coupons and bogo's.  I got the eggs for FREE.  There is 2 things of Crackle Barrel cheese but my hubby had already open one.



My sister asked me if I would eat all that cereal.  I said YES, on top of that the Chex and the Rice Krispies are great for baking, like muddy buddies and rice crispy treats.  She also asked if we would eat all the crackers.  I said yes but not as fast as the cereal that was shy I got the ritz snack size bags. They will stay fresher longer.

I am only in week for of my True Couponing attempt and I am loving every minute of it.  Ok well maybe not loving the 3 hours it takes me to get organized. But that will improve.  I wish I new a way to get my printer to only print in black and white. I can do it manually but I can't get the coupon printer downloads to print in black n white.  :^( Might have to invest in a cheap black and white printer.

Check out True Couponing for yourself.



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...