Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crochet Creation - Green Shawl/Blue Scarf

I have been crocheting some goodies for family and friends for Christmas. We live in Florida and had a small cold spell, yes a cold spell is the highs in the 60's for us.  This happened back in Oct. and I was sitting on my glider outside and felt wow I wish I had a shawl over my shoulders. I decided to make myself a shawl.  I found a classic pattern and it turned out beautiful.  The pictures do not give it justice but here it is.




 Do you see the Star pattern? It is so pretty in real life.


Here is a soft blue scarf and hat that I made for my dear friend DS for her birthday. I know again we are in Florida but she travels to IL.  And just saying that scarfs are great to use to cut the wind down in Florida.  Yes it does get cold enough for it but not for as long as the rest of the world. 




Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...