Friday, December 10, 2010

School w/o a Computer - Oh My!

Most of you know that we use Time4Learning.com as our homeschool core curriculum.  Well I new last Friday (12/23) that I was going to have to drop off the laptop on Monday (12/6) so I had to think ahead and do some non computer planning for Biggun's school.

Well since it is the holiday's I did choose to take a break from Science and Social Studies this week.  But for Math, I was able to go back assign him some printable worksheets from the week before assignments. It was a wonderful way to have extra practice on some harder assignments (fractions).  I am so glad we did this week of review.   

We have been going through Abeka's  Pilgrims Progress and it has been great.  Biggun has really enjoyed it and the conversations have been great too.

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...