Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cookie Cake!

Our local grocery store will gives the kids a cookie from the bakery for free.  If you choose to participate you can join the cookie club and every time your get a cookie they will clip this card. When you have gotten 10 cookies you turn your card in w/ the information on it and they do a drawing every month.  Now it takes 10 weeks to get that card clipped fully.  
After 10 long weeks we put the card in for the monthly drawing and Honey WON!  How fun is that? 

Now I took lots of pictures but my camera stinks and it crashed when I uploaded it to the computer.  So all I have is a picture from my phone.  


They had written her name on it in pink but I blurred it out.

Don't forget to sign up for this great Giveaway!  
There is very few entries, chances of winning are high!

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...