Ok So I forgot to post my answers last week so you are getting two weeks in one post.
Questions for Friday, January 7th: (Special thanks to @mom2xover2002,@trooppetrie, Scott, Kate, and Leslie for their question suggestions! If you want to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! Feel free to shout 'em out on Twitter too, use hashtag#5QF and tweet to me, @5crookedhalos!!)
1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
Other then the bible, I have not had any time to really find a favorite book right now, maybe when the littles grow up.
2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Sadly I have to answer this question as no. (hanging head in shame)
3. What is your worst memory from High School?
My junior year I lost one of my favorite teachers. She had a lung collapse and went into the hospital and never came out. She was a heavy smoker and her lungs were weak anyway. RIP Joyce Schoder.
4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
Being a good Wife and Mommy.
5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Well, my kids would say their movie is Curious George movie one and two, but this question was what movie could I watch over and over. I know this sounds strange but I really like the movie Conn Air, with Nicolas Cage. I love the good guy winning story line. It is so romantic. And believe it or not I am not a fan of action movies. But that one always comes back to me. Go figure?
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Huuh, wha, yahuu! oh can I can hear those words and just cringe. Specially out of a child's mouth. It is taking all I can do not to loose it when my 2 year old who does not have the verbal skills yet who keeps using the huuh when you ask him a question. I hate this part of training. But it will pass then you will NOT hear those phrases in my house! Instead you will hear Yes ma'am!
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Loyal, Trustworthy, Creative, Christian, Awesome.
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Be a baker that did not have to clean up after I created the most yummy goodies.
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
I don't think there is anything that I need that I will pay for at amy cost. I almost said diet coke w/ lime but there are times when I have been to cheap to by it.