Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fun For All Was Had Today!

Lots of fun was had by all today.

Biggun woke up to do his school, he did a great job and got most of it done before I ever rolled out of bed. Remember he is the early bird and the littles and I are the night owls.
We worked on our new Language Arts together and while he was writing in his notebook he turned to a page where he had made a nice drawing of a jet.


 I was really impressed.  I then was reminded of a great set of art games to help him with those drawing skills.  I love to use online educational games to help with our schooling and even our electives.  Biggun left to go play with friends and the littles and I got to work doing all kinds of fun stuff. Here are a few of the things we did.

Made snowflake sticker pictures, then they added chalk to make them even better.





I love how Honey put all most of her snowflakes together according to color. I did not ask her to do that she does did.  Unschooling at its best and I don't unschool.

 Next they played outside.  Then they played in a sensory table.  One I had made a while ago but it is still good for now as it had cotton balls to remind them of snow and beans for pouring.


Moose cracks me up he refuses to get dressed. Wants to wear his Buzz Light Year pj's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...