Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday Jan 11,2011

I almost missed Tiny Talk Tuesday, I keep forgetting to write down what the girl says. BUT she just said the cutest thing to her doll so I just had to quick get this post in.

Short and sweet.

Honey said "I love you with my whole heart, I love you from the bottom of my heart."
All said while she was looking at her doll.  It was priceless.

I have to throw in this picture of my little fashionista, she insisted on two crazy outfits today.


The first picture she wanted that green shirt so bad.  But then the tag bugged her and she changed to this outfit.


Yes that is a summer sleeveless shirt on top of a long sleeve shirt. It is in the 50's here in sunny Florida.  The reason for the squinting is the flash from the camera.  She cracks me up.  Even went out to the homeschool support group meeting dressed like that.

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...