Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Been So LONG....

I am so sorry it has been so long since I have been this blog.  But you know LIFE has just kept me from my blog.  That silly thing called "life"  how dare it get in the way of my blogging!

Well some of the things that have gone on in our "Life" around here is. My mother in law was in the hospital.  She went in with back pain and after two weeks time found out she is having issues w/ her kidneys.  We are still dealing w/ this issue.  She has been a trooper through it all.

I co-hosted a baby shower for a sweet girl at our church who is being blessed with a 3rd girl at the end of Feb.  That took a lot of my time but oh it was so much fun.  Oh boy, or should I say Oh girl., do I love baby showers!




Big Daddy had two Dr. appointments for his back.  One was a check up and the other was to get him set up with a muscle stimulator.  To help with the back pain he has after working all day.  So far so good. It makes a difference but he is still not pain free. 

Had a conference call for work.  Oh then there is my other job that I have to go to three times a week too.  

One thing that I started in the past few weeks is taking this class for blog writing online.  If you want to know how to start a blog this is a great class.  I am really enjoying this blog writing class. It would be a great addition to anyone who is  teaching writing in their homeschool curriculum also. 

I have also been given the chance to do a giveaway of this course stop by and sign up. 


Lil' Momma

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! I love that cake its beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looking cake! Love it! By the way, I gave you an award on my blog. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...