Sunday, February 6, 2011

Leaning On God

Been leaning on God a lot lately.  Even more then normal.  See my Mother in Law is in the hospital.  She was in for two weeks due to kidney issues.  Then came home on Monday night and was back in the hospital on Tuesday night.  By Wednesday morning she was in the ICU. It was at its worse on Thursday.  She has only gotten worse and stayed the same.  No improvement and this is hard to see.

I have been talking to God.  The hardest thing are the kids.  Biggun is very close to his Nana.  I look to God to help me have the right words for my son.  I will be taking him to see her tomorrow or the next day.  He has requested this visit and the nurses at the hospital said it would be OK.  Just to prepare him for what he will see. Be prepared to answer any questions that he might have.

Here are a few verses that God has given me these past few days.

'The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." -- Numbers 6:24-26 NIV


We serve a mighty God who loves us and sent Jesus to pay for everything we would need. Jesus said, "I have come that they might have life and that more abundantly" (John 10:10) 


“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes." -- Matthew 6:34 MSG



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...