Monday, February 7, 2011

Encouragement


I am sitting at the hospital waiting for my mil (aka Nana) to get out of an important test.  I asked a friend to email me some encouragement bible verses, so when I got settled at the hospital waiting room then I could read them and take them in.  Here are the verses that God gave her to share w/ me.  I will be sharing them w/ Nana when she is back in her room.   Thanks D for your help.  

All these verses below came from the site:  http://www.allaboutlifechallenges.org/bible-verses-for-encouragement-faq.htm. I pray that this helps! Love D.
 
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. - Deuteronomy 31:6  

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. – Matthew 11:28-30

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 4:6

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. –Psalm 42:5-6a

 



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...