Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Honey!

Today my Honey turns 4 years old.  It is hard to believe she is already 4.  We did not think we were ment to have anymore children since Biggun was 7 years old when we got pregnant with Honey.  We had not done anything to prevent from having children but God had only blessed us with 1 child thus far in our marriage.  14 years of marriage and we only had 1 child.  I had all but given up hope we would have anymore children and chose to go on a diet and loose some weight. Not just for my health, but for my self esteem and for Big Daddy.  Well I lost 40 lbs and found out I was pregnant with Honey.  If you know Bigguns birth story you will see this could be a theme for me. (I will be writing his birth story in June around his birthday) The pregnancy was average nothing exciting.  We found out we were having a girl and that just turned our world of ALL boy upside down.  For 7 years we had been boy parents now we were going to add a girl! This was also the first girl in our family that was local to most of the family.  I have a three nieces in our family at this time but 1 was in Washington State and the other 2 were in Pennsylvania. So this would be the first girl that was local to my parents and sister and Big Daddies mom also.  We scheduled a c-section and Big Daddy blessed my mom, Gamma, by letting her go in the OR with me. 

Honey was just perfect when she was born.  Just beautiful, I love this picture of Biggun holding Honey for the first time!


Before we move on to the pics of Honey's first 4 years,  head on over to my old blog to hear more of her birth w/ the first pictures HERE
















Yes, she has a style all her own!


Happy Birthday Honey! 
Mommy Loves you!


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...