Monday, February 28, 2011

Preschool Curriculum for Honey

Well Honey is 4 now and I need to really crack down on a PreK type program w/ her. 

I know I have 10 years experience in teaching preschool and I even did home daycare preschool with Biggun and Lil' D. (Bigguns best friend) for 3 years. So that is a total of 13 years under my belt but I am very, what do I say scared.  I guess that Honey will have a reading problem like Biggun.  I have not pushed anything that I had pushed with Biggun.  We have been very relaxed.  But I want to start a PreK program.  

On top of being scared, I am tired. With everything that we went through in 2010 w/ Big Daddy's motorcycle accident and now Big Daddy's Mom has been in the hospital since Jan 15, and dealing with that. I am sooo tired.  Unless I get a break soon I don't think I could be creative with schooling on a regular basis no matter how hard my heart wants to.  

The only thing that I know for sure is I will have Honey start Time4Learning.com soon.  I might hold off on that until I have a second computer for her to work on.  In the mean time I am on the hunt for a complete PreK program.  

I found a great program from Confessions of a Homeschooler
There is one big BUT w/ that program.  I have to print the whole thing out.  I don't have a very good printer and this could turn into a major problem down the road and I really do not want to print it out anyway.


I want something that is already printed and full of great ideas like this program.



Anyone have any programs they want to recommend? 
 I am looking for a full program and reasonably priced.  




Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. Hi there....for both of my youngest we used Rod and Staff's PK curriculum. Its all workbooks, so its pre-printed, but very thorough as well. We also used the hooked on phonics beginning program that works with capital and lower case letter sounds. Hope this helps!
    Lori
    http://jehovahjirehdwellshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...