Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lots going on....

There is so much going on in my world right now I don't know where to begin.  First you might have noticed a few blogs come through.  I am so thankful for the schedule feature on blogger.  I have been so busy I have not had time to blog, but I did have some blogs scheduled to go through!  Whew! It is great to know that there is still something coming from here.  :^)



Many of you may know my mother in law, Nana, was very sick and in the hospital for about 9 weeks.  That was a very long time.  And during that time things have changed for her.  She is out the hospital but in rehab and will be changing her way of living for a while.  I have been busy busy busy getting all the paper work in order and cleaning out her mobil home and putting her items in storage.  We hope to have Nana all settled into a permanent place to live in a few months.  If any of you have ever done anything like this then you know how physically and mentally draining this can be.

(Nana in Nov10 at Moose's Birthday)

Then there is the fact that I am still working two part time jobs not counting being the wife and mom.  Oh then there is the homeschool teacher.  I am so thankful for tutoring sites and math helps.  Biggun has been a great student lately.  He seems to really understand all that is going on, well all that he can understand.

The littles they are not understanding everything so much.  I have gone from being the Mom who does not ask for anyone to watch my kids to asking almost anyone to watch them.  I think I have used up ALL my possible baby sitters in the past 2 months that I might ever have in the next 2 years.  Honey has been OK, only being very clingy when I walk back in the door.  Moose on the other hand he has had a hard time w/ all the sitters.  Even w/ them being family and close friends.  I am SOOOO thankful to Ms. D.



 She has really helped me out A LOT over the past 3 months.  I owe her so much!

Through all of this I have to keep reminding myself to lean/focus on the Lord and not all this earthly junk .

"Consider it pure joy, Brandy, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."  James 1:2-4



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...