Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday 5 - 3/28/11

Join me over at Bookish Penguin for the Monday 5 count down....



Five Things I'm Grateful For
  1. We got all of Nana's stuff moved to storage while she is in transition between places.
  2. We are getting some much needed rain.
  3. I am grateful that I only spent $106 on groceries this weekend but I saved $104 in coupons!!!
  4. To have such a good Daddy to my children. 
  5. That my husband loves me, even in my ugly times. 
Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About
  1. There are so many details in dealing w/ Nana right now.  I can't stop thinking about all of it.
  2. What I am going to use to teach Honey, (pre-k)
  3. How to unclutter my home
  4. The little critter who has taken up racing around my attic at night!
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
  1. Getting Nana's paper work finalized!
  2. The littles room picked up.
  3. Give the dogs yet another bath!
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
  1. That my two year old will only be going through this terrible two stage for a short time. :^)
  2. I am working on being positive when dealing w/ all this stuff w/ Nana. 
One Random Thing
  1. My sister T. gave me a necklace a few weeks ago, I want to share it w/ ya'll.  I can say that during the hard times I have gone through in the past few weeks w/ Nana, it has been nice to reach up touch this necklace and know that I am not alone.  That both my sister is w/ me in spirit but so is my Lord.  It has reminded me that the Lord gives me strength through his son Jesus and even through the support that I get from my sister, family and friends.  



Love you T!


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...