Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday 5 - 3/7/11

Bookish Penguin has this great way to start the week.  I decided to join in this week, Why don't you!




Five Things I'm Grateful For!


1.) Family that Loves me even when I am unloveable.
2.) A roof over my families head.
3.) Friends who let me vent to them on a daily basis if I need it.
4.) The beautiful weather God has blessed us with.
5.) My front porch glider rocker that helps me to unwind and relax.

Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About!

1.) A Homeschool Friend M. (12yr boy) who had a stroke 2 weeks ago and how God is doing wonderful things through him.
2.) Another friend Aiden (8yr boy) who has biliary atresia and has had some set backs this week.  But this boy is one of the strongest children I have ever met.  Go Team Aiden!
3.) If my husband's back pain gets to the point that he can't drive truck anymore what will he do? What will God lead us to do?
4.) What type of preschool curriculum should I start w/ Honey.

Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week.

1.) Pick up the Littles bedroom.
2.) Getting a full week of school done w/o any excuse. Not skipping even one day due to family emergencies.
3.) Get half my crochet project finished.

Two Things I Am Working On Being Positive About

1.) How to make our little house work w/ so many people and no money to change or improve it. W/ the possibility of Nana moving in at some point soon.
2.) The fact that Moose has a runny nose AGAIN and thankful that is all it is. See Four Things 1 & 2 and you will understand that statement.

One Random Thing

1.) I hate to do laundry!! It never ends!


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...