Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday wk 4/1/11

Wow I have not done this in a while.  Join me in Five Question Friday, learn something new about me and others in the blogging world.
Here is how it works....


Questions for Friday, April 1st:
 (Special thanks to 
@joleneslavik,@PardonMyDust@Katieb38@lisanoel03, and Lorilynne for their question suggestions! Wow! I got a great Twitter response today! If you want to be linked in a future 5QF, head on over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions...or shout 'em out to me [@5crookedhalos] on Twitter, using hashtag #5QF!)

1. Have you ever had surgery?

I have a total of 3 surgeries.  All 3 were C-Sections.  

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?

Nope and really hope to never need to.

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?

Calm in front of others but alone I loose it.  Or when the emergency is over then I totally loose it.  

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?

I wish I did.  I want one but just have not ever done it.  I know I tell myself every season I will do it this year.  Still waiting for the year it happens. 


5. When did you move out of your parents house?

I was 18 and got married and out of their house I went. 

---------------------------------------



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...