Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story

As many of you know I just love the Pioneer Woman!  She is just so down to earth and tell it like it is kind of gal.  For my birthday last year my dear friend CP took me to Orlando for the Pioneer Woman's cook book signing.  That was the first time I had ever done a book signing.  Well she started writing her's and Marlboro Man's love story and was posting it on her blog.  The readers loved and encouraged her to write it all out in a book.  And she did just that!!!!






I finally got this book off the waiting list at the library...

Thanks CM for adding me to that list.... 

I just finished this book in record time. It was soooo romantic even in the pucking parts.  I guess you have to read it to understand what I mean.  It is a true loves story. 
Every gal needs her own cowboy!
I laughed, cried, laughed, blushed, laughed, got mad, and laughed some more.  You could just imagine it all.  I highly recommend this book and will most likely be purchasing this book to add to my favorite books!!! 

No I did not get paid for this book review...  I just love this book and all things Pioneer Woman!
Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...