Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Head Colds, Blaahhh

One of those weeks where all I have wanted to do is climb under the covers and stay there. I did not want to do anything, not blog, not facebook, not email not anything! Got a head cold from ... well you know I got this really bad head cold.  Finally gave in and went to the doctor to find out major sinus infection and double ear infection.  When I get sick I am sure to do it right, don't I? Forehead hurts, cheeks hurt, ears hurt everything just hurts. Have to use the speaker phone cause my ears hurt. Makes it hard to work when you really need to answer the phones or make phone calls with out all the background noise. I am blessed that I have an understanding boss that let me come in for a few hours then sent me home.  Still have time to finish my work for my other company I work for. Praying I get inspired enough to get it done, too.

On to how my family is handling Lil Momma being down.

My oldest, Biggun has been wonderful in helping with the littles.  He has kept them entertained and out of my hair while I slept. He even did most of his school work. I say most because there is a little that he has to do with my help.  But he did his school with out being told. That is a blessing in itself right there.

Don't get me started on the laundry.  It is behind and piled very high.

My sweet husband has done a lot to help too. After working 14 to 16 hour days, he has done his laundry, so he would have uniforms and made dinner the past few nights.  Granted one night was Mc Donalds and the next was spaghetti but that is okay everyone got fed.

The littles have been there normal active selves. But they have done well with Biggun being in charge of them.

As I sit here looking around my house at all that needs done, I am okay with it because I feel very blessed that my family loves me enough to let me have a few days to recover from this awful head cold.


Psalm 28:6
Blessed be the LORD! For he has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy.



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...