Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What do you do on sick days?

Here I sit on my bed w my laptop, cartoons on for the kids who are in and out of the room while I work. Did I mention my kids don't feel good. Oh and then there is a pre-teen that is so trying to take advantage of the fact that the little kids are sick, by not doing his school.

Do your kids do that? Try to take advantage of the situation. Oh I am sure they do. It gets old after a while when I know we have so much work to do.  School can get get behind when you have sickness in your house. There are some umbrella schools that help out with this, but for us we just keep going, this is why there is no back to school but we school YEAR ROUND! Makes it easier when we have days of half school or no school. No time crunch for us. Sick kids can make a school day crazy but it is so nice to know that being at home we can relax too.





Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...