Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Choir :^)

This past week I decided I needed to be surrounded by more Godly people to help with my depression. So instead of a bible study group, none in our church going on right now. I made arrangements to have a girl scout do service hours to watch my kid choir during practice. Well then my husband said he could handle the kids instead of getting an extra hour of sleep. What ever works for him. I am hoping I was able to talk my girl scout friend into joining choir. Cause that 14 year old can sing.

So I joined choir last week and it was pretty good. We are trying to figure out how to get Biggun to join and make it work with his Boy Scout schedule. Biggun likes to sing too.  It might help with his reading fluency.  Having to follow the music and the books might improve his reading vocabulary also.

So not only is Choir helping me w/ my depression but it can also help my kid w/ his reading skills

Got to love how God works all that out.


Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...