Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's that time of year

It is that time of year when my oldest goes to boyscout camp.  I know he will have a blast at boyscout camp.  He is taking swimming, insects of some kind, archery, and something else. Bad mom I don't remember. This is one of those times when I get to weigh out the pros and cons of homeschooling. Pro that he is able to take off and time to go to scout camp, con that he is not hear to help me. :^(

This year seems different then years past. He has been so wonderful and helpful with the littles, lately. My boy can look at his momma and knowI need a break or if I have a headache even if I have a migraine. Just by looking at me. With all the issues that seem to be going on w/ me the past 9months to a year he has really been strong for me. I was calling him my ROCK, he would call himself a pebble. But then a friend this morning Mr. J pointed out that GOD is my ROCK and he will never leave me. The more I think of that he is so true. (One reason why Mr. J. is a great Sunday School and Scout Leader)


1 Corinthians 10:3-4

English Standard Version (ESV)
"3 and all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ."


Thank you Mr. J fr the reminder. 


Maybe I can find some fun things to work on w/ the littles this week to distract me. Like time4preschool.com


Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...