Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crazy world

We have had Tropical Storm Debbie picking on us for the past 3 days,
We have power lines down, bayshore blvd is over flowing flooding in Tampa. It is crazy out there. You walk outside and even if it not raining it is WINDY as can be. The wind will knock you over.

My pour chicken run was flooded 2" last night. I need to clean out the run but I don't know if the rain bands are done w/ us. Chickens are staying in the house part of the coop.  They seem ok.  Praying I don't loose any chickens from mold growing while we wait for the storm to pass.

Ellie May is looking for a new home.  My family can't handle her. Between my world going crazy in my head and he biting my kids and drawing blood. She has not calmed down at all. I have to find her a home. Someone who can deal w/ her anger issues and potty train her. :^(

School has been on hold due to I was in hospital w/ a Migraine last week. the Migraine that lasted for 3 days. Biggun could have been using his homeschool spelling curriculum among other school stuff but he has been  a WONDERFUL help to take care of the kids.

Big Daddy is out driving in this horrible wind and flooding. I am praying that he is safe and comes home to me tonight.  That is my crazy world.

Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...