Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Portfolio's

States ask for different requirements on homeschooling. In the state of Florida we have to keep a homeschooling portfolio of what we have done through out the year. I have done this in many different styles. When I only had Biggun I did his scrapbook style and LOVED to look back at those. Last year it was a notebook, this year I am taking my cue off my friend Neoka big box with all his assignments in it. From start to finish. It has been that kind of year.

Time4learning.com makes it easy to do a portfolio all you need is ink and a printer. Just print off their scores and even some of their sample extra pages from middle beginning and end.

What do you states make you do for portfolio's or even testing for that matter?

Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...