Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What to blog about....



Do I blog about the 3 year old who will not have anything to do w/ potty training?
Do I blog about 5 year old that wants to change clothes every 10 minutes?
Do I blog about a boy who is turning 13 and does not like the world, right now or his parents?
Do I blog about my anxiety and depression that seems to be ruling my life?

Do I blog about the new puppy we have to get rid of because she keeps biting my littles? Everyone is sad about that but when my littles are getting bit DAILY something has to be done.

Keeping my blog real there is so much going on in my world I dont' know where to start. I am able to have the kids play games on the computer like hang man and time4preschoollearning.com to help get through  the days.


So please bear with me as I am just a mom going through life daily and some days it is harder then others.


Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...