Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Life in the Strouse House

I had a friend came over Ms. Diana, today and she was suposed to just visit but she ended up helping me w/ my kitchen counter. Who my husband has been BEGGING to straighten and clean for months, ok really years. She really kicked my butt..... Got we it done....


Not perfect but better.  Between the the trash and my kids going nuts I so needed some internet while we cleaned and a place for the kids to  play. As you know they can play in their room, and outside but we worked on internet safety for kids   They did good and played hangmouse on Spellingcity.com



Little Momma Strouse


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that your friend was able to help you! Is Jay happy to see the countertop straightened up? I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can get it from my site http://dee-lightfullmoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...