Thursday, November 29, 2012

Update since Thanksgiving!

What a week so far.  We have had sickness even a trip to the ER , teeth being pulled due to decay and infection in the gum, along w/ migraine, trying to catch up on work from the days off at the Thanksgiving Holiday with Marble Maintenance Ent. Inc.


Whew, I am tired just typing that.

Here are some pictures to share....


Trip to the ER to turn out to be enflamed stomach. (gastritis) She still is running a fever on and off. But seems to be getting better. Even with not filling good she is asking to do her kindergarten curriculum


If you look close in the circle you can see the little black spot. That black spot is only a small visual of what was really going on in his mouth. He will not let me get a picture of his front missing teeth yet. But here is a funny picture of him after they got pulled and he got a silly mustache and was still a little loopy.

My silly boy!

Biggun has had a cold/flu type symptoms for a few day now. You can tell when he does not feel good when he passes on Bass lessons and Boy Scouts. He did not even make it to youth.  I do believe it is on its way out. Thank goodness. We have been slack on homeschooling for the past two weeks due to all the sickness and stuff.  He has been avoiding any schooling even homeschool math at all cost.

My migraines are still coming and going. The chiro helps but when I get to stressed and I would say all that was mentioned above would make anyone have a migraine.


Here is my new hair style. Sorry about the grainy picture but it was a phone picture. And no I did not have a migraine when I took that picture.


One last picture from a date night with Big Daddy when he took me out to karaoke.


Now you are all caught up. 







Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about all the icky! But, I guess it's that time of year. I know in our family, it's like a weird unspoken/unwritten rule that someone needs to be sick during the holidays, lol.

    Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. And good luck with the migraines. I get them, but thankfully not frequently....

    Love the new hair! ;)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...