Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Decorating

Our family has grown. No we have not had a baby. Biggun's friend, Super D, has become the 4th child we never had. Super D, is 14 like Biggun so he fits right in.  He helped us put up our Christmas tree.


I went to put up our Christmas stockings and he seemed sad he did not have one. When asked what he would want on his stocking if he where to have one, he kept saying he wanted a chicken on it.  I do not know why he wanted a chicken, but he did. All the other stockings have a biblical story behind them and I have hand made them. When I pointed that out to him, he responded Jesus was born in a stable, so who knows if there was a chicken or not. 

I surprised Super D with a stocking that I created for him. It even has a chicken on it.



What does your family do for Christmas traditions? Do you have a tree, stockings, special displays?  Do you do any special games for Christmas? Have you tried any US state games? How do you include christian homeschool activities? 

Would love to hear from you. 


Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...