Sunday, December 1, 2013

Warm Colors on the Walls.

We finally took the plunge and painted out living room.  We went against the grain for us and painted warm colors. The largest wall of the living room is Wrought Iron Blue, the door wall the double sliding glass door is on is Molasses Brown, the rest of the walls are Tobacco Leaf. Strange names for paint.  



Here is the wrought iron blue wall. I am in love with the color. It is so warm.


You can't see much of the molasses brown wall but it is there along with the tobacco leaf color. 

We also got curtains for our sliding glass doors. Solid dark blue that look great. I love that they are solar  curtains. They block out the sun from coming in, which is bad during sunset.  They are not thick and heavy either, instead they are very light weight.

In the living room I got new curtains, too. 



They match wonderfully.  I have never been one to decorate and it look good. This is my favorite decorating job yet. I just want to sit and enjoy my living room/dining room.  It is very relaxing.  Over the next few weeks we will be working on a floor treatment.  We are going to practice on our floor then do my mom's floor over the summer break.  I can't wait to share with you when we do it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note, I had someone who has a child with math anxiety send me a request for info on what we use for  algebra curriculum.  We have used 3 kinds over the past year and a half. We have used Time4Learning.com algebra, Life of Fred Pre-Algebra and we are using Keys to Algebra right now. I like that if he gets stuck on a concept he can can go to Time4Learning.com and watch it being explained until he gets it. 








Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...