Saturday, February 22, 2014

Elementary Science Series: Week 3

This weekend I went to a Ministry & Technology Expo.  



This was an expo held to help people, like pastors, church technical staff and volunteers learn about the latest in worship AV and get to see what is out there available to help optimize the worship experience. It was offered at my favorite price, FREE!

As I sit in the first seminar, I am thinking of my kids.  I know strange right. The speaker kept saying listen for the frequency. As a homeschool mom all I could think of was how could I teach my kids frequency. Is there away to incorporate things this speaker was telling us about sounds in our daily lives and music. I can incorporate this into our science for elementary school and high school. It is all physical sciences; sound, light, electrical energy and electrical transfer. I can't wait to share what I have heard and learned with my kids. 

Love being able to turn everyday life into school.  Well, this is everyday life for this homeschool mom who is a volunteer AV tech.





Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...