Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Documented Life Project. Start to Week 6

My friend Aunt C. is doing 




To explain in a short phrase this is a  planner that has been "ARTed" up. Yes I just created that word.  You can learn more about this HERE. Join in on the challenges you by going HERE.  They have a a facebook and instagram account to follow too.  

I was not able to find a "planner" and I was to impatient to wait for one to be mailed to me, so I purchased a journal and am creating mine. It is still the Molekine brand for the quality but I am making it as I go.

Here is the first look at my planner.



I created the front page, it was not a challenge or assignment I just wanted to do it. 


I have added a monthly calendar in the start of each month. I will finish decorating this as I feel inspired.

Here what a lay out looks like. With both the weekly planner page and the challenge.




Week 1 Challenge

Challenge -- Photograph, sketch, paint or incorporate your front door.



Week 2 Challenge
Selfie



Week 3 Challenge
Add an envelope from your mailbox


Week 4 Challenge 
Write a secret message then paint over all but one key word.


Week 5 Challenge 
Add a doodle border.

Week 6 Challenge
Open your Pinterest board and be inspired.


That is where I am as of today. I am looking forward to posting my weekly challenges with you. Let me know if you join in and I will follow your project too. 












Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I am doing it too....I came over from the FB DLP page. And I added you to my google+ art circle! Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...