Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Documented Life Project Week 13-16


Playing catch up on sharing….



March 22, 2014 Challenge - Week 13 - 
Ask someone else to draw on your page - finish it!

Super D drew a tree and an owl. I took that and created this weeks tip in.


Write your name and embellish it.

Used my favorite letter stencil, water colors and pens to create this weeks tip in. 

You can tell I am learning more and more as we go. 



Monochromatic: use shades, tints and hues of one color!

Pinks/Purples where the monochromatic color of choice, water color and pens helped create this tip in. 



Add a cardboard food box in a creative way.

I took the words from the Flip Sides cracker box added some eyes and used a favorite saying in my family. "See you on the Flip Side" On the back of the tip in I used my favorite stencil to create daddy! Cause I will see him on the flip side in heaven. 







Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...