Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Documented Life Project - Week 17-20



Photograph or draw your favorite shoes.


My boots (Kickers) are my favorite shoes in the whole world. 


(on the inside of my tip in)

April 26, 2014 - Week 18 Challenge - 
Add an inspiring quote to guide your week.


When life is giving you a hard time sometimes you just have to "Fake it till you Make it"


As you can see by both of these pictures I am learning more and more ways to do things in my journal. Loving every minute of it. 


May 3, 2014 - Week 19 Challenge -
 Document a Random Act of Kindness from you






May 10, 2014 - Week 20 Challenge - 
Use a Rubber Stamp in a new way.

Date page with everything laying flat. 


I painted my tip in and then used the B stamp on it to remove the top layer of paint. 
Added crown stamps also. 


Inside of my tip in. 




I tried something different this week with the planner pages, I spread them out over two pages. I like it. It gave me more room to doodle on each day. This is a picture of my tip in folded up and the added tag held up to take the picture. 

Next week….


May 17, 2014 - Week 21 Challenge - 
Add embroidery or embroidery floss to your page - no floss? use thread.

  Want to see a sneak peak of what I am planning for next week? 



Make a word search and maybe sew the answers??? 

Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff here! Love all of your doodles and artwork! :) I also really like the "scatter kindness" thing. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...