Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top 3 Reasons To Use An Online Writing Course.

Have you ever thought about doing an online writing course or using online tutoring in writing?

I am learning there are all kinds of benefits to doing taking an online writing course or even using an online tutor for writing.

The top three reasons I have come up with are…


  1. Someone else is teaching. Yes, I know I homeschool. It is the choice I make. But sometimes there are just some subjects that need an outside person to show my child a different way of doing things. I am okay with that. I still get to be part of the process.
  2. Fresh perspective on what is being written. Sometimes my child gets into a rut of writing a certain way. With a writing course/tutor he is challenged more to step out of his comfort zone in his writing style. 
  3. Feedback is amazing. To get feedback from someone other then "mom" is a wonderful thing. It teaches my child to accept criticism from an outside source. This will help him in his future being in the working world. 
Have you ever used an online writing course/tutor? Have you ever used a in person writing tutor? Share your experience in the comments below. 


Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...