Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

It is that time again!  Five Question Friday! Mama M has some great questions this week.  Lets see how I do w/ these questions.  Why don't you join me and blog your own answers, too.

 

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
As a child I had two things, an imaginary friend named Peaches the Puppy. That puppy would get me in more trouble. One time we got all the way home from church that was across town and I informed my parents that Peaches the Puppy hid when it was time to come home so he was still there. At first my parents did nothing about it but by the time I voiced my need for Peaches to come home we loaded up the car drove all the way back to church had to call the preacher to let us in to get Peaches.  The preacher pulled me aside I could not have been more then 3 or 4 years old and told me that church was no place for a puppy, and Peaches was to STAY at home from now on.  Love how my parents and my pastor encouraged my imagination.
The second thing I had was a Lady dog, from Lady and the Tramp, used to carry her around by her ears. Still have that dog and her ears are hanging on by threads.


2. Do you dream in color?

I think so, I have never really paid much attention to if my dreams are in color or black n white.  Guess I need to notice things more.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? 

I am 5'2" tall and yes I wish I was about 1 or 2 inches taller.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Oh that is easy it would be Nicolas Cage of course!  

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
To return or not return the cart all depends on if I am alone or if I have littles in tow.  If I am alone, I try to return the carts.  If I have littles with me I can't usually load 2 littles in the car then go return the cart, sometimes the cart return is just to far away.  It would not be safe to do that.  

Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. I loved your anwsers in Fridays questions. I am 5 ft.3 in. I have seen lots of people that are short like us.
    Loved your puppy story. They all did a positive thing for you. The pastor opening up the church was really neat, and he let you know to keep him home so it wouldnt happen again. I am a new follower. Come join me weekly for contest or fun going on. Kath'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...