Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mango Salsa Chicken

Tonight I made a great dish from
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

Called Fish Chicken & Mango Salsa.  (I don't cook fish in my house can't stand the smell and I don't really care for many kinds of fish) It was so yummy and so many friends asked for the recipe I chose to share this yummy one with you.

1 small green pepper, chopped (I had a red pepper so I used it)
2 large mangoes, chopped
1/4 c purple onion, chopped
1/4 c cilantro, chopped
2 limes, squeezed
32 oz pkg whiting fillets 4 to 6 chicken breast
(salt, pepper, olive oil cooking spray, fat free margarine)

Mix first 5 ingredients and chill.  Sprinkle fish chicken with pepper and salt. Grill or bake (to bake coat baking pan w/ olive oil cooking spray. Dot fish chicken with FF margarine and back uncovered @ 425 for 20 -30 min. until flaky done.)

Serve fish chicken w/ Mango Salsa

The meal called yellow rice and steamed cauliflower BUT we served this dish with white rice on the bottom grilled chicken then mango salsa on top, steamed veggie medley and cantaloupe on the side.

It was a very bright colorful yummy meal.  Wish I had taken picture of my plate before we ate.  But totally missed that picture. 


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...