Look at this great online blogging course. I am taking right now and was given the opportunity to give away a copy too. How cool is that?! I can't wait to see how much it will help me w/ my blogging. This class is good for teens to adults. As a homeschool Mom what a great find to have as part of school. So if you have never thought about blogging, you are new to blogging or you are a veteran blogger this is still sounds like great class for everyone. Here is some information about this class.
Blogging 101 is a fully automated 8-week online course that covers everything you need to know to plan, start, write, and build an audience for a brand new blog. The eight units of Blogging 101 (which can be completed in less than eight weeks, if you choose) include:
- Introduction to Blogging (all the basics for the beginning blogger)
- Laying Your Cards On The Table (blog titles, platforms, and start-up instructions)
- It’s All About Me (blogging safety, “About Me” pages, and blog design)
- Build That Content and Make It Snazzy (writing quality posts, commenting, and adding media)
- It’s The Little Things That Count (sidebars, widgets, categories, and static pages)
- Mi Blog es Su Blog – - Building Community (growing a readership, blog promotion, and blogrolls)
- Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained (more blog promotion strategies and monetizing your blog)
- Looking Back and Looking Forward (tips and strategies for continuing to grow your blog after the course)
For only $25, you receive access to the Blogging 101 course for eight full weeks as well as downloadable links and resources for you to keep as long as you want. This is an incredible bargain, and you won't find any other comparable course on the web at such an affordable price.
*Giveaway runs through February 28th until 5pm (EST), a random winner will be picked using Random.org and will be notified by email. You can get an extra chance to win by linking to this post on your Twitter or Facebook account. Just come on back and put the link into the comments below. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Retail value $25.