Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reviewing...

It is that time of year to start reviewing our school year and looking forward.  With all that is going on in my world right now I am so glad that our homeschool curriculum  is mainly Time4Learning.com!!

This has made our life so much easier.  I am in trouble in 2 years when we move out of the time4learning grades.  I am sad it only goes to 8th grade.   But we will move forward with time4learning.com in most of our schooling Math, Science and Social Studies.

Right now we are using Language Arts through Literature for Language Arts.  This is so we can move slower.  Biggun really seems to be doing good with this.

Now for Honey!!! I don't even know where to begin with her.  I would love her to start the time4learning.com preschool but we really need to have a second computer for that and I don't know when that will happen.  I am hoping to get some more ideas at the PPEA Used Book Sale.  Will have to wait and see.

So right now we will be looking slowly at what is out there.

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...