Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday 5 - 5/2/11

Bookish Penguin post a Monday 5 wont you join me and post one, too.
    


Five Things I'm Grateful For

  1. I am grateful for a husband that loves me not matter how mad I get, no matter how loud I get and no matter how aggravating for him.
  2. I am grateful that Biggun came home from his camping trip saying "Mom, you HAVE to shave my head, I am over this hair."  See he had been fighting me about saving his head.  He wanted hair and I wanted the easy way out.  YIPEE the heat sorta helped me out. 
  3. That the PPEA Used Book Sale is this weekend. I plan on looking for some art games and some homeschool preschool games, to add to what we do online.
  4. I am grateful I am going to see a neurologist on Thursday for these stupid headaches.
  5. I am grateful for my tall glass of diet coke w/ lime! 
Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About
  1. I seem to be eating, drinking, sleeping PPEA Used Book Sale.  But that is how it goes every year. I love coordinating this event but it I am SOOOO glad it is only once a year!
  2. What the dr. is going to say at my neurologist appointment this weekend.
  3. That my niece is getting married on Saturday and I am going to miss it.  Wish she did not live so far away!
  4. Constantly thinking about our finances. Our rig and the leasor, is on top of that list.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
  1. Make sure all the books I want to sell at the sale are together by Wednesday.
  2. Make dinner every night this week. (not have a sandwich night)
  3. Get some thank you gifts made.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
  1. That all the volunteers will show up at the book sale.
  2. I will NOT have any headaches this week!
One Random Thing
  1. My birthday is coming!


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...