Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It is official!

Yep, I sent in my letter of intent to Homeschool Honey for Kindergarden. I am excited and scared all at the same time. We will be using all kinds of things to help us get through our school year. She is excited. Of course we are not starting till after Labor Day. I have to much on my plate to start up full time before then.  We will hopefully go into schooling year round again. The scariest thing for me is her learning to read.  I had such a hard time w/ Biggun. But we will be using time4learning.com, co-op once a week, lots of books, and a few lighthouse workbooks. Along with what ever else we can through in to make it a fun Kindergarden year!

Here is to a great school year 2012-2013!






Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...