Sunday, September 30, 2012

Older helping younger.

This week we have a first in our house. My oldest helped my youngest do "preschool" work. I have not really planned on giving my 3 year old worksheets to do but when he saw his 5 year old sister doing them he wanted some. So I found some simple worksheets and he had been blowing me away. But this week while I helped Honey with her school work. Moose and Biggun worked on Mooses worksheets. It was a wonderful sight to see.



Biggun did a great job.

Honey had a great time with her school work. Never met a child who begs to do school work. She loves to do her school work but does get frustrated on the the dot to dot repeats we do. She has to trace a pattern of dot to dots then try to make the same program dot to dot pattern.  She keeps getting frustrated with it but this is important for her to be able to do this in that one she needs to follow directions but she also needs it for helping her form letters.

He favorite time of school is when she is doing time4learning.com K. Moose like to watch her at the same time.



As you can see Biggun at then end of the table he really looks thrilled. But he never looks thrilled to do school work. I think it is the age (13) (big smile) He is working on his Co-op homework and spelling in this picture above. We use some of the teacher resources out there to help with these subjects. 

That is about it for our week. 




Lil Momma Strouse

2 comments:

  1. I have 3 kids doing time4learning also. I'm so glad I found it. How long have ya'll been using T4L?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have done t4ling on and off since 2003. Depending on what was working for my son at the time. We just started my daughter on K and she LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...