Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sick House

What do you do when you have a house full of sick people?  I mean all 5 of us where sick at one time. OK forget about Big Daddy and I but think of what do you do when you have 3 sick children?
First thing that comes to this Momma's mind is please sleep! Just sleep off the sickness. Of course that is not always what happens. Some sleep has occurred when the coughing has been under control. Did I mention not all 3 will sleep at the same time. Thus Lil Momma does not get sleep!  Yeah I write this in a half sleep daze. All kids have been to dr. to be told the whole family has a laryngitis type cold. This is good for at least 1 or 2 days per child due to they can't speak. Did I type that? It must be the lack of sleep.

Off that half sleep bunny trail.  What do you do with your kids when they are sick, you know to entertain them. TV only goes so far. Trust me I know. Did you know Disney Jr and Nick Jr repeat the SAME shows in the evening as they do in the morning? Yeah some of these shows I can repeat by heart. Sorry again the lack of sleep is getting to me.

My only saving grace lately is crayons/plain paper and playing free games on the computer. Each child has taken a turn on the computer of course after it has been sprayed w/ lysol. To "play" some sorta game.

Our homeschooling  has taken a break this week due to the sickness. Thank goodness we school year round. It really helps when we have days and weeks like this.

Excuse me while I catch up on my slee ....... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lil Momma Strouse

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry everyone is sick there. I hope your kiddos get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I hope everyone feels better soon! And dontcha LOVE the flexibility of homeschooling?! Even though you don't want to take a sick break and get behind, at least you know that you aren't mandated to catch up by a certain date...

    Again, sending well wishes!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...