Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Crazy Headache!

Wow, where have I been? I am sorry I have blogged lately. I have had a nasty migraine that has kept me from being on the computer much. It lasted 9 days. WOW now that was a nasty migraine.

Many of you know I have migraines or headaches often. Pretty much some type of head pain daily. I have been tested (MRI) and nothing has come back other then maybe stress.

Who does not have stress in their life, right?

I am trying to do new things to help with the migraines that I have. I had cut Gluten out of my diet but it did not seem to make a difference.

Right now I am trying essential oils. I am learning a lot from my friend Jamie,  She has introduced me to a few oils and can't wait to try more. Right now I am using Lavender, Peppermint, PanAway and Valor. The Lavender and Pan Away seem to be the two that Big Daddy and I are using the most of. I can't wait till the end of the month when the Mgrain comes in. I will let ya'll know how that works for my head.


Here is a great list of different things that the oils can be used for. We shall see how they go for me.

We will start our new school year after Labor Day. More details on that to come. 



Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...